Sunday, January 15, 2012

Hurry up Spring


Living in London is not the most colourful place in Winter!!! 
A fabulous vibrant city, but with dull weather none the less, I guess the winter so far has not been too painful. As I write this it is still light outside and I can see the beginnings of a lovely pink sunset. Dreading the 6.30am alarm clock call in the morning I am already dreaming of holidays to the Far East and reminiscing of my time in LA (I was fortunate enough that with my job as a nanny I got to experience the months of September to December pretty much living the American dream on Venice Beach). So as I sit here drinking my favourite Earl Grey tea in fine bone china and flicking through February's issue of Glamour magazine I notice pastels will once again adorn our favourite shops. This photo shoot with Clémence Poésy is a must to read. She is gorgeous and has such fabulous style. I have had a style crush on her ever since her appearance in Gossip Girl as Chuck Bass' girlfriend, she really is the epitome of Parisian chic.


And as the night is now drawing in I can't help but think that maybe I could inject into me a little bit of a fresh spring look by using one of these Barry M nail polishes. Is January too early to forget my Black Satin Chanel nail varnish?


No comments:

Post a Comment