Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pastels...

1) White T-shirt- Reiss
2) Vectra studded slippers- Topshop
3) Pink Mulberry Alexa satchel
4) The Captain Cotton Pants in spearmint-NET-A-PORTER
5) Blonde Crop Waterfall Jacket- Topshop
6) Les Nereides Alphabet Floral Necklace
7) Asymmetric Belted Jacket- Topshop
8) Mulberry Tillie Bangle in Pale Gold



I love making collages and still longing for warmer weather I chose to make this one based around the Topshop Vectra Slippers which I am desperate for in this nude colour. 
I have been looking for a pair of spearmint coloured trousers for a while now and these seem perfect and so so comfortable. The Mulberry Satchel is just fantastic to go with my newly refreshed Spring wardrobe, not to mention such a great size bag for my job! Roll on Daffodil season!!!
Hope your all having a great start to the week! Hump day already tomorrow!!! Woohoo

No comments:

Post a Comment